Alcohol and Drug Prevention Policy
California Aeronautical University has developed an Alcohol and Drug Prevention Policy to comply with the requirements set forth by the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act Amendments of 1989.
Anti-Harassment and Discrimination Policy
CAU is committed to providing an environment free of unlawful harassment or discrimination. In support of this commitment, the University has created an Anti-Harassment and Discrimination Policy.
Visit the CAU catalog page to download the current catalog and catalog addendum.
HEA Gainful Employment Disclosures
The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), requires postsecondary education institutions to distribute or make available consumer information, including graduation rates, median debt of graduates, and other important information. This information is available via the following links:
- Associate of Science in Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Associate of Science in Aviation Studies
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Aeronautics
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration